Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dreams

Dreams. What are they? Are they a brink between our imagination and reality? or they simply just a "dream?"

There is a bit of truth to every dream. If there wasn't, we wouldn't dream of familiar faces or places. But how can you draw the line between imagination and reality. Sometimes you wake up crying, sometimes you wake up smiling, and sometimes you wake up in terror.

Dreams aren't simply the what if, could of, should of, or wish that could happen. It's the hope in our hearts, the creativeness in our minds.

Are dreams bad? Doesn't it mean you aren't getting good sleep? Is your pillow all out of whack? Do I need a tempur pedic bed?

For awhile, I was dreaming everyday, for everynight, everytime my head lay down. My dreams gave me something that no one, no thing, no person, no place could ever give me.

Unending Happyness.

Unlike life. Dreams don't come with the bulk of life.

If I could dream forever, every night, everytime I lay my head down.

I dream forever.

No comments: