Friday, September 21, 2007

thr33

I realize there are thr33 people in life: the naturally talented, the average, and the underestimated.

The naturally talented can do about anything and succeed at about anything. They are well accomplished or soon to be well accomplished. School, work, love, life comes easy to them.

The average have to work twice as hard as a naturally talented. School, work, love, life doesn't come as easy. The average may or may not be jealous of the naturally talented.

The underestimated surprises everybody. Let's be honest there are really no dumb or stupid people in the world. Even an infant with an undeveloped brain knows what to do, to get what he/she wants. These are people who can surprise you unexpectedly.

Each one of these have their ups and downs. Is it great to be any one of them? Probably. Why am I talking about this? Just to let some frustration out. I feel like everything in world you have to compete for. Those naturally talented always get first place, the average somewhere in the middle, and the underestimated are scattered throughout the spectrum. I'll admit I am AVERAGE. I have to work twice as hard to get where I want to.

Life always seems to throw curve balls at me. I always swing and strike out. Until I learn my lesson after three or more swings and finally hit the ball out of the park. I have striked out a lot in the past few months. I don't know if I will ever hit the ball. I don't want to give up but it becomes easier and easier with each passing day. I am glad I have friends who won't let me give up but you're my friends. Of course you are going to care for me and say the right thing. I'm just waiting for that one friend who will tell me I'm a fuck up.

1 comment:

Dani said...

you're not a fuck up - so any "friend" that would say that to you is no friend at all. You have had to work hard, but to me, it makes everything seem more worth hit. doesn't it? those who float through life don't truly appreciate the fruits of their efforts.